ADDform is glad to announce that from March 2021 our doors are open as the first Estonian 3D Printing Bureau.
ADDform offers without compromise, the highest quality 3D scanning, design and 3D printing services.
We are also happy to declare that to our knowledge we are the only company in the Baltic States offering MultiJet Fusion Printing engineered by Hewlett Packard. This is the only process that allows you to have an end-use plastic part that offers high resolution, fast turnaround, and competitive costs.
MultiJet Fusion (MJF) eliminates long lead times, up front tooling costs, any need for inventory also allowing limitless revision changes at ease. This technology is ideal for projects with custom features in low or high volumes.
The past year has shown company owners need to be aware that localised supply is crucial for the supply chain and to ensure continuity of production and supply to end customers.
Our 3D Printing online quotation tool will assist you to have access to our fast quotation and offer system. This will allow you to concentrate on your own business and know that your orders are in total control and you will receive your 3D printed products, perfect, fast and ready to be used.
To the right is our quotation tool which allows our clients to easily and quickly load .stl, .obj, .wrl, .step (.stp), .iges (.igs), .3mf, .dxf and .zip (with models and textures) files up to 200 mb.
To Use the quotation tool follow 4 easy steps
- Drag the file across the top of the tool and drop, they will then auto load. Alternatively select models that you have uploaded previously to re-order.
- Once loaded you can choose options with the models, such as quantity, surface finish and lead-time requirement.
- Select offer that is correct for you
- Receive high quality goods a few days later.
1. ADDform has a total understanding on the importance of customer care, including zero tolerance to quality failure along with 100% on time delivery.
2. We believe each project has an equal level of importance and allow for unique solutions to any project. If you require printing 1 or 100 components, need special materials or part of the service (Designing, Scanning and Printing) we offer, we are available to assist and make sure you receive the highest levels of care possible.
3. We have an online 3D printing quote tool which allows our clients to choose the right product characteristics. On offer is technology type, material and post processing options.
4. ADDform can offer you the following various levels of support:
- 3D Printing Multijet, SLS, FDM
- 3D Scanning solutions including reverse engineering and Quality Control Inspection report writing
- Design assistance to support our clients product expectations
5. We can offer all of our clients a wide variety of materials, please see materials page or contact us for assistance.
6. The ADDform team believes we have a total understanding of the business sector we are active in, and can demonstrate best practice and professionalism.
7. ADDform is fully compliant with data protection rules to ensure you have full confidence in our complete confidentiality.