ADDform offers without compromise, the highest quality 3D printing services, 3D scanning and design services.
We are also happy to declare that to our knowledge we are the only company in the Baltic States offering MultiJet Fusion Printing engineered by Hewlett Packard. This is the only process that allows you to have an end-use plastic part that offers high resolution, fast turnaround, and competitive costs.
MultiJet Fusion (MJF) eliminates long lead times, up front tooling costs, any need for inventory also allowing limitless revision changes at ease. This technology is ideal for projects with custom features in low or high volumes.
The past year has shown company owners need to be aware that localised supply is crucial for the supply chain and to ensure continuity of production and supply to end customers.
Our 3D Printing online quotation form below allows your request information to have immediate attention in our costing department by immediate upload. This will allow you to concentrate on your own business and know that your offers are in total control and you will receive your reply inside 48 hours of upload.
To ensure an accurate offer is made, please fill in all fields of the form. The form allows you to load files in many different formats, including STL, STEP, OBJ, IGES, 3MF, PDF, DWG, DXF and more. 3D models are required for fast offers. Product part data and quality can be reviewed by uploading PDF, DWG, DXF files where available.
1. ADDform has a total understanding on the importance of customer care, including zero tolerance to quality failure along with 100% on time delivery.
2. We believe each project has an equal level of importance and allow for unique solutions to any project. If you require printing 1 or 100 components, need special materials or part of the service (Designing, Scanning and Printing) we offer, we are available to assist and make sure you receive the highest levels of care possible.
3. We have an online 3D printing quote tool which allows our clients to choose the right product characteristics. On offer is technology type, material and post processing options.
4. ADDform can offer you the following various levels of support:
- 3D Printing Multijet, SLS, FDM
- 3D Scanning solutions including reverse engineering and Quality Control Inspection report writing
- Design assistance to support our clients product expectations
5. We can offer all of our clients a wide variety of materials, please see materials page or contact us for assistance.
6. The ADDform team believes we have a total understanding of the business sector we are active in, and can demonstrate best practice and professionalism.
7. ADDform is fully compliant with data protection rules to ensure you have full confidence in our complete confidentiality.