ADDform OÜ is the first Estonian 3D Printing Bureau. ADDform offers without compromise, the highest quality 3D Printing, Design and 3D Scanning services. ADDform offers a range of printing technologies from MultiJet Fusion (MJF) Printing engineered by Hewlett Packard to Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) from Dremel. Working with a variety of software platforms and file types we can convert and print with very short lead-times.
The company has the ability to reverse engineer your products using the latest Scanning technology from Shining 3D Einscan. This technology also allows us to Inspect for our clients with a high degree of accuracy and file reports for reviewing.
We offer design assistance and support for our clients to ensure that the final product optimal characteristics are met and our clients needs are beyond satisfied. We know that our ‘Personal Service’ is the key to a long healthy client relationship
We’re Engineers, Designers, Entrepreneurs and Directors. We have over 5 decades of experience in design, engineering and manufacturing control of industry, including leading researching and development in materials science and additive manufacturing. The combination of business skills and technical content is a strong, confident core team with challenging ambitions!
Jason G Clark Co-founder Managing Director
- 1985 Began my journey in Industry starting as a sheet metal and welding apprentice
- 1993-1996 Read BEng (Hons) Manufacturing Systems Engineering at University of Warwick
- 1996-2002 Held various roles (Team leader, Production Manager, Logistics Manager and Kaizen Manager) in UK Automotive Manufacturing Industry.
- 2002-2010 Manufacturing Director of UK business relocated in Tallinn Estonia/ Midlands UK
- 2011-2018 CO-Owner (Managing Director) of component manufacturing business in Tallinn. Approx. 15 million Euro/ annum turnover (100+ employees)
- 2021 – CO-founder Managing Director of ADDform,
Lauri Kollo Co-founder CTO
- 2003-2007 PhD studies in Mechanical Engineering. Wear resistant ceramic-metal composites
- 2007-… Reseacher in TalTech. Held various roles in Powder Metallurgy and 3D printing lab, including as project manager and head of the labs
- 2008-2009 Post doctoral studies, EMPA Thun, Switzerland. Metal Matrix Composites
- 2011-2012 Visiting Scholar, University of California, Davis, USA. High-strength aluminium alloys.
- 2021-… Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of ADDform